Easter can be challenging for those who want to eat healthy food. However, you don't have to give up traditional Easter treats for the sake of a better lifestyle. Get inspired by our recipe for a tasty and healthy Easter hot bun.
What ingredients do you need?
How to cook it?
1) Heat ¼ of the milk and crumble the yeast into it. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
2) Meanwhile, sift the spelled flour and melt the butter.
3) Add all other ingredients to a bowl with sifted flour and mix. If the dough is too stiff, add milk.
4) Let the dough rest for 1 to 2 hours.
5) After it has risen, knead the dough a few more times in your hands, making it fluffier. Shape the bread.
6) Let the bread prepared in this way rest on the baking sheet for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
7) Brush the bread with a beaten egg before putting it in the oven, and sprinkle with almond slices. Bake for 40 minutes.